Summer Bulletin 25th May, 2018
Friends, romans, countrymen.....lend me your diaries...
1. SUMMER PARTY IS ON SATURDAY 23 JULY
Spread the word and book your diary. Here Comes The Sun...Here is what we need you to do;
- donate a raffle prize please, any quirky bric-a-brac you can think of let me know
- your team has been allocated a task, so ask your manager how you can help out
- dads match v the U17 team, email me if you can play
- bring cakes and salads on the day, we will remind you nearer the time
- Legendary Pete Fryer band are booked, so remember that Jumping Jack Flash is a GAS GAS GAS.
2. TEAM SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Please get in touch if you wish to see the name of your employer emblazoned on the shirts of a Hinksey Park Football team. This costs as little as £250, and looks great in corporate photos.
3. ITALIAN TEENAGERS SEEK VOLUNTARY WORK
A local language school has approached us as they have a group of keen young students who are looking to get involved in community based tasks, anything you can think of that they can do to benefit themselves and make a positive contribution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. TEAM PARTIES
You dont have to fight for the right....A few teams are planning a gathering in the clubhouse to celebrate the end of the season, so please get in touch if you want to have a bash for your team. It's free and a lot of fun.
5. ON THE FIELD SUCCESS
Round of applause to the U14 Internationals for conquering all comers to retain the competitive Marston tournament, well done to them and Matt for steering the ship, photo below.
6. NEW U6 LIONS TEAM LAUNCHED NEXT SEASON
Two athletic football crazy dads Andrew and Martin are looking for players in Foundation Year now to start an informal kick about on Saturday mornings. Please spread the word, from little acorns mighty oaks grow. Email me for details
7. ANY BRIAN CLOUGH FANS?
If you are spontaneous we have been offered discounted tickets for a stage version of "The Damned United" tonight at the Old Fire Station, see this link; see you there
8. UPDATED WEBSITE....check it out