Welcome to the membership home page for Hinksey Park Football Club members. Below you will find all the details to complete your membership for your child in 2018/19.
Annual membership fees for season 2018/19
Annual membership fees will remain the same as last season 2017/18.
- Under 7s and above age groups - £90
- Under 6s and below age groups - £35
Payment is due upon membership application.
Hinksey Park is an inclusive, community based football club. If there are difficulties in meeting the membership payment or you would like to organise an alternative payment plan, please contact Cathy Harris, our club welfare office at 0???? ??????.
Renewing your Membership for 2018/19
STEP 1: Your child will need a FAN number to complete membership. If you don't have a FAN number, then you can create one at (https://secure.thefa.com/fan/register.aspx).
STEP 2: You have two options to complete your Hinksey Park Football Club membership ONLINE or MANUAL
To use online membership:
Was your child already registered with Hinksey Park FC in 2017/18 and has a FAN Number?
1. Print out a blank membership form here
2. Complete the details and sign the form as consent to membership
3. To make your membership payment, either:
a. Make cheque payable to 'Hinksey Park Football Club', or
b. Pay through bank transfer to Hinksey Park Football Club:
- Sort code 30-96-35
- Account number 02995232
- Please include the FAN Number in your reference
4. Return your signed form and cheque (if applicable) to your team manager
We thank you for your continued contribution to our fabulous club
Hinksey Park Football Club Committee